Before you can sell tickets directly from your Facebook page, you need to connect Sparxo with your Facebook pages.
- Click Facebook App from the left navigation bar.
- The first time access this, you will be asked to connect Sparxo to your Facebook. Make sure you are signed into a Facebook account that has admin privileges to the page you want to install Sparxo on. Then click Connect with Facebook.Note: If you need admin privileges, see Facebook’s help on how give someone admin privileges to a Facebook page.
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to continue and connect Sparxo Ticketing with Facebook. Click Okay.
- A second pop-up window will appear asking if you would like to have Sparxo Ticketing manage your pages. Click Okay. You can click Choose what you allow to see the list of permissions to grant Sparxo.
- Your Facebook pages are now connected to Sparxo! A list of pages that you manage will show up. To use Sparxo to sell tickets directly on your Facebook pages, click Install in the row of the page you want to install the Sparxo Ticketing Facebook App. If you change your mind, you can uninstall it at any time.
- Now when you look at your Facebook page there will be a Sparxo Ticketing tab. If you don’t see it, sometimes it will be in the More menu. See Publish Your Event on Facebook to learn how to start selling tickets on your Facebook page.